Our professional video production equipment is for hire if you need to keep costs down or have someone in-house that can shoot.
PROFESSIONAL BROADCAST CAMERAS
- Canon XF305 HD video camera ($280 per day). Two cameras available
- Sony PMW EX3 HD video camera ($250 per day)
- Blackmagic Pocket Camera with 12-35 MTF f/2.8 Panasonic lens ($100 per day)
- Sony ZP1 HDV video camera ($150 per day)
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 stills/video camera ($120 per day) with 12-35 MTF f/2.8 Panasonic lens
- Lens 12-35 MTF f/2.8 Panasonic lens ($40 per day)
- Lens 35-70mm MFT f/2.8 Panasonic lens ($40 per day)
- GoPro Hero 2 video camera, with underwater housing and motorsport attachment kit ($30 per day)
All video camera hire includes Miller tripod, Rode microphone, Headphones, 2 large batteries and battery charger.
PROFESSIONAL LIGHTING EQUIPMENT
- Redhead light ($20 per day)
- Chimero softbox for redhead lights ($15 per day)
- Fluro Daylight Balanced (2 bank lights: $40; 4 bank lights: $60)
- Dedolight (DLH3) 150W with dimmer ($20 per day)
- Litepanel MicroPro LED light ($20 per day)
PROFESSIONAL AUDIO EQUIPMENT
- Sony lapel radio wireless mics ($35 per day)
- Sony wired lapel mics ($20 per day)
- Rode and Sony directional microphones ($15 per day)
- Boom pole ($10 per day)
- Livestream HD500 Television Switcher
- Portable autocue
- Portable green screen
Camera operators and crew are also available for hire, just click here.
Livestream conversations with leading children’s authors, Morris Gleitzman, Sally Rippon, Rebecca Lim.
Multi-camera film the Anne Summers Conversations in Sydney and Melbourne.
Multi-camera film all of the key Wheeler Centre events, with the occasional livestream.